Sad News!!!



Hey Everyone. I am so sorry but i am not going to be posting for the next few weeks. This is due to the fact that I am writing exams for the next few weak, I would have loved to have been able to post during the duration of November, but due to a lack of school holidays, I was unable to complete the YouTube projects that I would have needed to have completed in order to have been able to post during this time. BUT don't worry, I will be back! I think this is may be a bit sad, but I have many awesome, action packed festive holiday videos instore for the channel for when i return. You can still support the channel despite the fact that there will be no new video's for you to watch, it would be greatly appreciated if you all share this channel with your friends, perhaps even convince them to subscribe. I would really love it if I could get the channel to 100 SUBSCRIBES BEFORE 2021. I know that this is not ideal but i really hope you understand and will continue to support this channel. 

Videos To Look Forward To This December:
  • Gingerbread House Competition.
  • Looking Back at 2020 and goals for 2021
  • Secret vlog series!!!
  • 1st Live Stream

Comments

Popular Posts